8.09.2009

"Kill the Wabbit!"


Do you see how I am quoting movies/tv shows! But I didn't kill this wabbit on purpose. It got itself stuck in the net when the net fell over in a big storm. We think he went nuts after getting a foot caught and then got all tangled up. We found it like this (the 1st pic). After clipping some of the net he "flopped" out like this and stared at me! Poor wabbit-- we were so busy we didn't get to have a funeral for "bunny wunny II". (this is a common name for dead animals from when I was growing up) Oh and even if we did have a funeral I wouldn't have been able to because I don't have my old toy trumpet to play taps on. Poor little wabbit!


4 comments:

Marilee said...

THAT is hilarious!!!! I love how its just looking straight at the camera in the second picture! Kinda creepy but totally hilarious!

jensenfamily said...

that's rather morbid, and so funny. but then again, I gave a dead bunny wrapped in a bow as an answer to a homecoming dance -the note said that i'd die to go to the dance with him. he seriously considered not going with me because he was so grossed out I gave him a dead bunny in a box. Too bad I'm not going to jr. prom this year or I'd come get the bunny:) your kids are so cute - erin and my birthday is july 10th:)

Tosha Mack said...

All I want to know is how did you get the bunny at the exact time you needed it? I would think you are morbid too!

Kimberly said...

That is slightly disturbing. Not that I feel bad for the bunny (maybe a little), but it just looks a little freaky. We have a bunny in our neighborhood called the tranquilizer bunny. One of our neighbors has been praticing with his dad's "expired" tranquilizer darts. He has 3 or 4 in his bunny buns.